What is Teeth-in-an-hour?
Teeth-in-an-Hour allows the implant dentists at Aussie Smile Dentist to provide patients with fixed, well-functioning and attractive teeth on implants in a single one-hour procedure without the embarrassment of waiting weeks for a replacement.
This merging of knowledge and experience achieves not only increased safety, but also a more precise implant placement. Additionally, the fabrication of a final prosthesis is completed prior to the surgery. The computer-guided implant surgery is done in an arthroscopic fashion without requiring any flap reflection. This benefits the patient in that there is less postoperative discomfort, less swelling and less bruising. Patients can often resume their normal activities the next day.
Procedure in our surgery at Mosman, Sydney
To start with, a CAT scan is taken of the patient's jawbone. This CAT scan allows for the generation of a three-dimensional model of the jawbone that can then be used in virtual reality software to plan the implant placement without the presence of the patient. The results are more accurate implant placement, and less chair time for the patient at the surgery office.
Benefits of the Teeth in an hour treatment:
- 1- Teeth-in-an-Hour™ surgical procedure only takes an hour
- 2- Immediate function of your dental implants
- 3- Incision free procedure as no sutures are required
- 4- Less pain during the procedure and the post-operative recovery period
- 5- A highly aesthetic and functional result due to careful planning
- 6- Requires fewer dental appointments to complete treatment
- 7- Teeth are perfectly tailored to fit each mouth. Teeth look, act, and feel natural
- 8- Patients resume normal activities, almost immediately